How did you find Blackett Body Basics?
I first met Laura Blackett at a bilingual leadership camp, La Cima, several years ago. I remember telling her that I thought she smelled really good and she told me that she made her own lotions and perfume. I also mentioned that her skin was super soft and asked about buying some of her product. She was just getting started in creating Blackett Body Basics and I told her I wanted to be her first customer!
The following year I was hooked - I loved the creaminess of her oeshi bars and the clean, bright scents. Laura is so amazing that when I made the suggestion later on of making a lemon-scented product, the "Vanilla Lemondrop" fragrance was born!
What is your favorite product and why?
I absolutely love the creamy oeshi - it absolutely melts into your body as you put it on. The fragrance just envelops you and it feels like a spa experience right in your own home! I use the Lavender in the winter, and love the Vanilla Lemondrop for the summer!
My husband enjoys the Nag Champa creamy oeshi for his hands and finds the scent subtle and not too overwhelming for a man.
We recently had our first child and are now loving the baby products Laura has created - especially the creamy oeshi in Baby Powder for our sweet little girl's skin. It's the only product we trust on her!
Why is using all natural products important to you?
I have noticed that with many other lotions and creams, even though they claim to be "hypoallergenic" or even "natural" they tend to make my skin irritated, break out or become excessively dry or oily. Laura's creams can actually be used on my body *and* my face and leave them soft, smooth, and with no residue. Using Blackett Body Basics all natural products makes me feel good about what I am putting on my body, what I am using from the earth, and how I am supporting local business all at the same time.
If you could have a life time supply of a combination of BBB products, which would they be?
A lifetime supply?!? I would definitely ask for the Lavender Creamy Oeshi, all the baby products in Baby Powder and some of the Cocoa Smooth Legs for shaving - it smells divine and lasts forever!
Would you gift BBB products?
I have used many of the BBB products as gifts - to my mom and sister-in-law at Christmastime (Lavendar Creamy Oeshi & Bars) - to my friends at my baby shower (sample sizes of BBB creamy oeshi) - to my neighbor as a thank you (Men's Cold Remedy box) - to friends as a little pick me up (gift sets for hands and body).
They are excellent products to show my appreciation & I love that I can buy gift certificates online now too!
WE LOVE YOU MECHE!!! xoxoxoxxo
No comments:
Post a Comment