I have a confession. Even though I don't feel I need to wear make-up, I love make-up. I especially have a thing for purple eye shadow. Here is another confession. Even though I wash my skin with Blackett Body Basics' all natural face products, I have not always been careful about the make up I wear. I don't know why exactly that hadn't crossed my mind until recently. So I decided to make a switch to all natural make-up. And the price tag nearly made my head explode. $29 for face powder!!!!!! Hay dios mio! And if you are like me, you don't always pick out the right color and have to go back for a different shade. I have a lot of make-up and replacing all that make up would cost me a pretty penny. So I formulated a game plan. I will replace my make-up as it runs out and buy the all natural make up, a little at a time. And you, my friends, get the benefit of my experimentings, as I will post my reviews.
I recently ran out of face powder so while grocery shopping at my good old neighborhood PCC, I laid down the cash and bought some all natural make-up. It was expensive, but they have samples out so I could match my color exactly and see if I liked the feel of it. I bought ZuZu Dual Powder Foundation. I LOVE THIS STUFF! It is light and provides a nice matte finish. It is perfect over Blackett Body Basics' Cocoa Face Cream. And it seems to go a long way. They had many different shades for all races of women. It doesn't settle in my wrinkles. It doesn't look like I have a ton of make-up on. It just looks nice. This is my stuff.
I need new mascara and since I like this brand so far, I am going to try their mascara. I will let you know how I like it.

No comments:
Post a Comment