Laura's Corner

Random thoughts about skin care, events, secret recipes, useless and useful bits of information. Not all business and often business.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hungry for Change

Have you ever tried to cut out the processed foods in your diet and bring your life and food back to the basics, only to crave the one thing you know is bad for you?  Have you ever done a cleanse and almost wanted to cry because you didn't have your sugary latte and buttery toast in the morning and felt you were forced to eat something all natural? I did.....last week.  I could give up everything else except for the coffee.  I don't think it was the coffee because the thing that I was supposed to give up was sugar and I didn't want my coffee if I couldn't have my sugar!   grrrrrrrrr.... I thought that maybe I was just a weak person.  But it turns out that sugar is as addictive as cocaine and heroine and wreaks havoc on the body.  Watch this documentary that states our health risks simply.  Let me know what you think about it.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/03/24/hungry-for-change.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment