Laura's Corner

Random thoughts about skin care, events, secret recipes, useless and useful bits of information. Not all business and often business.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Getting a foot massage

For the past 3 days, I have been subbing at the gym like crazy and have taught 6 spin classes, 1 ab lab, one boot camp style class, and one strength class. Now, that would not be much for some of the other instructors out there, but I am Laura B. and I am a mommy with little to no time for fitness. I can squash it for one class with the best of em. Even 2 classes are not that big of a deal. But finally, the past 3 days have taken a toll on my poor body and especially my planter fascijackedup foot. My Selah, being the sweetie that she is, saw her poor mommy laying on the bed, on my tummy, spread eagle and not moving. She got one of my lotion bars and proceeded to give me a foot rub. Sweet baby! I kept smelling something divine and it took me a moment to realize it was my arms. I had used a salt scrub on my body in the bath and could smell the Blackett Patchouli on my arms. I then thought to myself....people really need to give patchouli a chance. When it is mixed with vanilla, amber, and other secret scents, it really is a nice, light, and warm fragrance. BabyFara then decided that she needed to jump on me, thus abruplty ending my quiet moment of reflection and my foot rub. I then comforted myself with a vanilla lemondrop and the sweet, sweet place of sleepy time land. But before I fell asleep, I thought about how thankful I am that I really am quite proud of my products, that I like using them, and that they still bring me joy in the craziness of moments. I like having good smelling arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment